Business competition in today’s economy is fierce. Your customers expect the highest level of care, and you and your staff need to be reachable, professional and customer-focused at all times – no matter where you’re working.
If that’s your business model, is your phone system supporting you and your employees like you need to support your customers?
Use this checklist to evaluate if your business communications gives your customers the experience they expect from their chosen providers. Any items checked off may signal that you could be getting more out of your phone system.
Reachability and Professionalism
1. Customers can access your sales staff anytime and anywhere, with mobile capabilities that direct incoming office calls to be received on your sales staff’s mobile phones.
2. Outbound calls look professional, coming from the main company number, even when your employees are using their smartphones or other mobile devices.
3. Customer focus is enhanced by [Begin hyperlink to blog post 1] integrating your Outlook and CRM tools [End hyperlink to blog post 1] with your phone system to track conversation history with your client.
4. Employee productivity is increased by merging call records with customer records to improve sales trending projections and staffing optimization.
5. Employees can bring their own device and integrate it with your phone network.
6. Teamwork is made easy with voice and video calling, instant messaging and desktop sharing.
7. Employees feel secure that voice and data are safe, even in public hot spots.
8. Ongoing administration, such as adding a new employee, is easy vs. labor intensive.
9. Local support is available to train your staff to use features that improve the customer experience.
10. You have the option of outsourcing your phone system management to an experienced
How did you do? Depending on your responses, here are some things to think about:
You want your employees to function effectively while improving company productivity and increasing customer satisfaction. Your phone system should help you do all that – and boost your competitive advantage. Find out how a ShoreTel Connect ONSITE business communications system can get you there.
If you’d like to discuss your phone system’s capabilities and see what’s possible for your business, give us a call at 408-374-8727.